Quick and Dirty Tips, a website owned and operated by leading publisher Macmillan, is a great resource for learning new skills and finding information in a wide variety of topics […]
Web development blog
Finding the ideal ecommerce platform for your business is no small matter. With several state-of-the-art platforms to choose from, it can take days of research just to narrow down to […]
Vapour Organic Beauty “blurs the line between skincare and makeup” with their high-quality line of natural cosmetic and skincare products. A longtime client of Fountain City, Vapour Organic Beauty was […]
Your website’s accessibility is an important web design factor to consider, and the topic has been becoming an increasingly hot one lately within the web development community. What is Website […]
We are happy to announce we are now accepting and sending payments in various crypto currencies instead of only traditional credit card, paypal, wires and paper check. Among others we […]
In part 1 of our journal we talked about some of the more unique aspects of the Drupal 7 build we did for UBIF.us. today we dive deeper into one […]
- Leading Publisher Macmillan Gets a Fresh New Design For Its Website QuickAndDirtyTips.com
- Shopify vs. WooCommerce: Which Is Best for Your Ecommerce Business?
- SUCCESS STORY: Natural Cosmetics Brand Nearly Triples Website Performance After Switching to Shopify
- What is Website Accessibility, and Why Does it Matter?
- IT design, marketing and development for Crypto currencies