Glass Alchemy – Case Study
Glass Alchemy needed a comprehensive upgrade. They contacted us at a point where they felt like they wanted to launch a new reward program campaign but they also needed a stronger overall design identity, improved site navigation and user experience and a revamped marketing strategy.
We started off by providing them with a comprehensive site audit. We reviewed their performance, marketing position, competitors, technical tests and detailed out all the problems [opportunities] we could find on their mobile and desktop platforms.
Together with the business owners we worked out priorities and began working with them immediately on forming a strong brand identity. This identity work resulted in a repository of new imagery and new logos for their new reward program.
As our relationship grew over the initial first few months we expanded our support to also help them coordinate 3rd party app developers, implement new features and provide ongoing support, bug fixes and maintenance for their site.
Since then we’ve done many additional work-sprints including a full UX audit that resulted in revised navigation systems for desktop and mobile, print label design and more.
While work continues to be done on their site, we’ve already come a long ways in the last 9 months of working together on their brand and various programs.
We’ve accomplished the following:
- Business and marketing strategy
- Brand Identity
- New Logos
- New print materials for their product packaging and labels
- Reward program UI, design and technical implementation
- Overseeing 3rd party app development work
- Process improvements with Deploybot + Beanstalk to allow developers to collaborate on Shopify themes
- Banner designs, home page improvements
- Navigation, login/out improvements
- Mobile App and Mobile website UI/UX audits, design and implementation