Project Management of new OPI website.
Project was in two parts with part1 being the back-end international functionality of the application that manages products across international borders, localizes them and binds them to various collections and product types.
The project at one point had more project management available but lacked more hands-on abilities and therefore I put a new PM in place and took on many hands-on activities including:
- Information architecture (wireframes, site maps, use cases, UX)
- PHP programming to enable customized back-end functionality
- PHP and front-end theme development of both front and back-end sides of OPI.com
- Proof of concept prototype development of various front-end pages
- Conversion of non-Drupal theme into a Drupal subtheme utilizing many custom functions